Please find the documentation at http://www.form2content.com/documentation.
The list of all possible template parameters can be found here.
Translation position for German social media
This is an automatically generated default intro template - please do not edit.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy (A&P) promotes evidenced based physiotherapy to colleagues, students and educational institutes. It encourages the intensive use of literature and life long learning on www.anatomy-physiotherapy.com and in 8 languages on Facebook. It reaches approximately 400,000 unique followers, worldwide. The team of A&P is international and has about 60 members.
Anatomy & Physiotherapy has a position for one or two volunteers who would like to help with representing Anatomy & Physiotherapy in German-speaking countries with translation work.
- Translating one Anatomy & Physiotherapy contribution from English into German per week. It’s to be expected that once you have done this a few times, it will take you about 20-30 minutes (for one translation per week).
- Being fluent in German writing/ reading/ speaking, and you will have to be able to read/ speak/ write and understand medical English.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc), PhD or equivalent degree in (specialized) physiotherapy, rehabilitation or medicine.
- A global platform where 400,000 colleagues can follow you on your expertise.
- You’ll improve your knowledge and skills by studying closely the articles you find.
- Expand your business network.
- Future career oppurtunities within the A&P organization or with other educational institutes.
- Building your CV / resume.
- You will have access to the full text articles published on A&P as this helps you in your work.
- You will help in promoting evidence based practice world wide.