Jens Erik Jørgensen
Jens Erik graduated as a Physiotherapist in Aalborg, Denmark in 1991. In 2009, he obtained his Masters degree in Physiotherapy at Queen Margaret University Edinburgh. He has also specialized in Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging of musculoskeletal problems at Alberta University. Jens Erik has been working in private practices since 1993, and is since February 2015 owner of his own private practice in Aalborg. He is part time lecturer at the Physiotherapy Department of University College of Northern Denmark and is also affiliated with an elite European handball club in Aalborg. In his spare time, he loves travelling and scuba diving.
Published on 06 April 2016
Management of recurrent sub-acute low back painRead more Management of recurrent sub-acute low back pain
Category Upper extremity
Published on 07 March 2016
Biopsychosocial factors and chronic upper limb painRead more Biopsychosocial factors and chronic upper limb pain
Published on 24 February 2016
Carpal Tunnel SyndromeRead more Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Category Upper extremity
Published on 29 February 2016
Comparison of upper extremity physical characteristicsRead more Comparison of upper extremity physical characteristics
- Provocative tests for the elbow, wrist and hand
- Prevention of low back pain
- Comparing somatosensory and gene expression in acute LBP
- Shoulder instability in children 18 years and under
- The Amsterdam Wrist Rules
- Physical activity intensity in adolescence and bone density
- Scapular winging: evaluation and treatment
- Knee kinematics and hip abductor strength in knee injury
- Role of stress and smoking in back pain in women
- Risk factors for groin injury in sports
- Reliability and MDC of the weight-bearing lunge test (WBLT)
- Return to sport after ACL reconstruction assessment
- Return-to-sport status after ACL reconstruction
- Exercise for treating patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS)
- Knee OA and hip and leg strengthening exercise programs
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury prevention review
- Effects of core strength training in adolescents
- Heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis: latest update (2014)
- Diagnosing the lateral column foot pain in athletes
- Hip abductor strength in medial exertional tibial pain.
- Pain, proprioception and motor behavior in knee OA
- Body fat percentage, BMI and lower extremity injuries
- Proprioceptive acuity into knee hypermobile range in JHS
- Understanding Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Scaphoid fractures - diagnostic tests and clinical reasoning
- Therapeutic exercise in tendinopathy
- Effect of smoking on rotator cuff and glenoid labrum surgery
- Osteoarthritis in morbidly obese children and adolescents
- Knee Pain During Daily Tasks, Knee Osteoarthritis Severity, and Widespread Pain
- Risk factors for groin/hip injuries in field-based sports (FBS)
- Improvement in pain, function and working capacity after rehabilitation of a whiplash
- Catastrophizing and kinesiophobia in patients with anterior knee pain
- The role of fear avoidance beliefs as a prognostic factor for outcome in patients with nonspecific low back pain: a systematic review
- Inﬂammatory pain pattern and pain with lumbar extension associated with Modic 1 changes on MRI: a prospective case–control study of 120 patients
- The efficacy of manual joint mobilisation/manipulation in treatment of lateral ankle sprains: a systematic review
- Barefoot running: an evaluation of current hypothesis, future research and clinical applications
- Patellar taping for patellofemoral pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis to evaluate clinical outcomes and biomechanical mechanisms
- Evaluation of shoulder-specific patient-reported outcome measures: a systematic and standardized comparison of available evidence.
- Clinical prediction rules in the physiotherapy management of low back pain: a systematic review
- Red flags to screen for malignancy and fracture in patients with low back pain: systematic review
- Resistance training in musculoskeletal rehabilitation: a systematic review.
- A phased rehabilitation protocol for athletes with lumbar intervertebral disc herniation.
- Future Directions in Painful Knee Osteoarthritis: Harnessing Complexity in a Heterogeneous Population.
- Rehabilitation for subacromial impingement starts at the scapula.
- Function and structure of the deep cervical extensor muscles in patients with neck pain.
- A user's guide to performance of the best shoulder physical examination tests.
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests of the hip: a systematic review with meta-analysis.