Published on 10 October 2016
Steroid vs. Platelet-rich plasma in US guided SIJ injectionsRead more Steroid vs. Platelet-rich plasma in US guided SIJ injections
Published on 21 September 2016
How do training and competition workloads relate to injury?Read more How do training and competition workloads relate to injury?
Published on 13 May 2016
Visual similarity and memory in body model distortionsRead more Visual similarity and memory in body model distortions
Published on 01 September 2016
Hip strength deficits in people with knee osteoarthritisRead more Hip strength deficits in people with knee osteoarthritis
Published on 04 December 2015
Effects of exercise and manual therapy on pain in hip OARead more Effects of exercise and manual therapy on pain in hip OA
- Individualised physiotherapy for low back pain
- Running shoes and running injuries
- Tendon neuroplastic training
- How reliable are Functional Movement Screening scores?
- Assessing proprioception: a review of possibilities
- Comparison of running injuries between shod and barefoot
- Gait modifications to change lower extremity biomechanics
- Gait characteristics in persons with hip osteoarthritis
- Revision ACL reconstruction and return to sport
- Thoracic spine manipulation in patients with shoulder pain
- Dumbbell carrying position and muscle activity
- Isometric exercises in patellar tendinopathy
- Runners with low back pain
- Lower extremity physical performance measures (part 1)
- Video analysis of ACL injuries in professional footballers
- Neuroplasticity following anterior cruciate ligament injury
- Muscle force cannot be directly inferred via muscle activity
- Return to sport after hip surgery for FAI
- Scapular muscle performance in individuals with LE
- The effect of mobilisations on plantar fasciitis
- Eccentric exercise for lateral epicondylitis
- Prevention of groin injuries in sports
- Postural dependence of locomotion during gait initiation
- Diagnostic CPRs for specific subtypes of LBP
- Cervical spine stiffness in chronic non-specific neck pain
- Study quality on groin injury management remains low
- Cognitive functional approach for low back pain in rowers
- Lipids, adiposity and tendinopathy: is there a link?
- Ultrasound evaluation of focal neuropathies in athletes
- Cumulative loads in the knee joint increase at slow-speed
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for hip pathology
- Coordination of foot muscles during walking
- Effect of increased pushoff during gait on hip joint forces
- Biceps femoris and semitendinosus—teammates or competitors?
- Reliability of the Functional Lower Extremity Evaluation
- Plantaris excision as treatment of Achilles tendinopathy
- Deep trunk muscle thickness in subjects with and without LBP
- Pre and postoperative rehabilitation after ACL surgery
- Fibular malalignment in chronic ankle instability
- Reduced hip muscle strength in chronic hip joint pain
- Physical impairments and activity limitations in FAI
- Summer training factors and risk of musculoskeletal injury
- 3-dimensional shoulder complex kinematics and shoulder pain
- Treatment approach for stress fractures of the lower leg
- Hip muscle loading during running at various step rates
- Do novice runners have weak hips and bad running form?
- Integrity of tissue structure in Achilles tendinopathy
- Surgical management of cartilage lesions in the knee
- Current perception threshold test and neck disorders
- Specific exercises and need for surgery in subacromial pain
- Risk factors for shoulder injuries among handball players
- Hip strength and lower limb, pelvis, and trunk kinematics
- Determinants of evolution of endplate and disc degeneration in the lumbar spine: a multifactorial perspective
- Implementation of a neuromuscular training programme in female adolescent football: 3-year follow-up study after a randomised controlled trial
- The effect of minimal shoes on arch structure and intrinsic foot muscle strength
- Patellofemoral joint stress in (non-)weightbearing exercises
- Strike type variation among Tarahumara Indians in minimal sandals versus conventional running shoes
- Australian football players’ Achilles tendons respond to game loads within 2 days: an ultrasound tissue characterisation (UTC) study
- High knee abduction moments are common risk factors for patellofemoral pain (PFP) and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury in girls
- Is hip strength a risk factor for patellofemoral pain?
- The immediate effects of an anterior-to-posterior talar mobilization on neural excitability, dorsiflexion range of motion, and dynamic balance in patients with chronic ankle instability
- The predictive validity of a single leg bridge test for hamstring injuries in Australian rules football players
- Hip chondropathy at arthroscopy: prevalence and relationship to labral pathology, femoroacetabular impingement and patient-reported outcomes
- Short-term changes in neck pain, widespread pressure pain sensitivity, and cervical range of motion after the application of trigger point dry needling in patients with acute mechanical neck pain - a randomised clinical trial
- Effects of functional stabilization training on pain, function, and lower extremity biomechanics in females with patellofemoral pain: a randomized clinical trial
- Assessment of strength, flexibility, and running mechanics in males with iliotibial band syndrome
- Can parallel use of different running shoes decrease running-related injury risk?
- At return to play following hamstring injury the majority of professional football players have residual isokinetic deficits
- Utilization of modified NFL combine testing to identify functional deficits in athletes following ACL reconstruction
- Association Between Centralization and Directional Preference and Functional and Pain Outcomes in Patients With Neck Pain.
- Bracing superior to neuromuscular training for the prevention of self-reported recurrent ankle sprains: a three-arm randomised controlled trial.
- Examining injury risk and pain perception in runners using minimalist footwear
- Patellar taping for patellofemoral pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis to evaluate clinical outcomes and biomechanical mechanisms
- Activity and functions of the human gluteal muscles in walking, running, sprinting, and climbing.
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for ankle syndesmosis injury.
- The role of proximal dynamic joint stability in the development of exertional medial tibial pain: a prospective study.
- Barefoot running: an evaluation of current hypothesis, future research and clinical applications.
- Is Prophylactic Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement Indicated?: A Systematic Review.
- Femoroacetabular Impingement in Athletes: Current Concepts.
- Excellent reliability for MRI grading and prognostic parameters in acute hamstring injuries.
- Incidence and clinical presentation of groin injuries in sub-elite male soccer.
- Treatment of the sacroiliac joint in patients with leg pain: a randomized-controlled trial.
- Rehabilitation of scapular dyskinesis: from the office worker to the elite overhead athlete.