Published on 13 May 2016
Visual similarity and memory in body model distortionsRead more Visual similarity and memory in body model distortions
Published on 29 July 2015
Assessing proprioception: a review of possibilitiesRead more Assessing proprioception: a review of possibilities
Published on 08 November 2013
Barefoot running: an evaluation of current hypothesis, future research and clinical applications.Read more Barefoot running: an evaluation of current hypothesis, future research and clinical applications.
Published on 14 May 2014
Strike type variation among Tarahumara Indians in minimal sandals versus conventional running shoesRead more Strike type variation among Tarahumara Indians in minimal sandals versus conventional running shoes
Published on 21 September 2016
How do training and competition workloads relate to injury?Read more How do training and competition workloads relate to injury?
- Running shoes and running injuries
- Tendon neuroplastic training
- How reliable are Functional Movement Screening scores?
- Postural dependence of locomotion during gait initiation
- Lipids, adiposity and tendinopathy: is there a link?
- Ultrasound evaluation of focal neuropathies in athletes
- Plantaris excision as treatment of Achilles tendinopathy
- 3-dimensional shoulder complex kinematics and shoulder pain
- Specific exercises and need for surgery in subacromial pain
- Risk factors for shoulder injuries among handball players
- Rehabilitation of scapular dyskinesis: from the office worker to the elite overhead athlete.
- Scapular muscle performance in individuals with LE
- Eccentric exercise for lateral epicondylitis
- Comparison of running injuries between shod and barefoot
- Gait modifications to change lower extremity biomechanics
- Dumbbell carrying position and muscle activity
- Lower extremity physical performance measures (part 1)
- Reliability of the Functional Lower Extremity Evaluation
- Summer training factors and risk of musculoskeletal injury
- Can parallel use of different running shoes decrease running-related injury risk?
- The role of proximal dynamic joint stability in the development of exertional medial tibial pain: a prospective study.
- Effects of exercise and manual therapy on pain in hip OA
- Gait characteristics in persons with hip osteoarthritis
- Return to sport after hip surgery for FAI
- Prevention of groin injuries in sports
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for hip pathology
- Effect of increased pushoff during gait on hip joint forces
- Reduced hip muscle strength in chronic hip joint pain
- Physical impairments and activity limitations in FAI
- Hip muscle loading during running at various step rates
- Do novice runners have weak hips and bad running form?
- Hip strength and lower limb, pelvis, and trunk kinematics
- Hip chondropathy at arthroscopy: prevalence and relationship to labral pathology, femoroacetabular impingement and patient-reported outcomes
- Assessment of strength, flexibility, and running mechanics in males with iliotibial band syndrome
- Activity and functions of the human gluteal muscles in walking, running, sprinting, and climbing.
- Is Prophylactic Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement Indicated?: A Systematic Review.
- Femoroacetabular Impingement in Athletes: Current Concepts.
- Incidence and clinical presentation of groin injuries in sub-elite male soccer.
- Hip strength deficits in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Revision ACL reconstruction and return to sport
- Isometric exercises in patellar tendinopathy
- Video analysis of ACL injuries in professional footballers
- Neuroplasticity following anterior cruciate ligament injury
- Muscle force cannot be directly inferred via muscle activity
- Cumulative loads in the knee joint increase at slow-speed
- Biceps femoris and semitendinosus—teammates or competitors?
- Pre and postoperative rehabilitation after ACL surgery
- Surgical management of cartilage lesions in the knee
- Implementation of a neuromuscular training programme in female adolescent football: 3-year follow-up study after a randomised controlled trial
- Patellofemoral joint stress in (non-)weightbearing exercises
- High knee abduction moments are common risk factors for patellofemoral pain (PFP) and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury in girls
- Is hip strength a risk factor for patellofemoral pain?
- The predictive validity of a single leg bridge test for hamstring injuries in Australian rules football players
- Effects of functional stabilization training on pain, function, and lower extremity biomechanics in females with patellofemoral pain: a randomized clinical trial
- At return to play following hamstring injury the majority of professional football players have residual isokinetic deficits
- Utilization of modified NFL combine testing to identify functional deficits in athletes following ACL reconstruction
- Patellar taping for patellofemoral pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis to evaluate clinical outcomes and biomechanical mechanisms
- Excellent reliability for MRI grading and prognostic parameters in acute hamstring injuries.
- Fibular malalignment in chronic ankle instability
- Treatment approach for stress fractures of the lower leg
- Integrity of tissue structure in Achilles tendinopathy
- Australian football players’ Achilles tendons respond to game loads within 2 days: an ultrasound tissue characterisation (UTC) study
- The immediate effects of an anterior-to-posterior talar mobilization on neural excitability, dorsiflexion range of motion, and dynamic balance in patients with chronic ankle instability
- Bracing superior to neuromuscular training for the prevention of self-reported recurrent ankle sprains: a three-arm randomised controlled trial.
- Diagnostic accuracy of clinical tests for ankle syndesmosis injury.
- The effect of mobilisations on plantar fasciitis
- Coordination of foot muscles during walking
- The effect of minimal shoes on arch structure and intrinsic foot muscle strength
- Examining injury risk and pain perception in runners using minimalist footwear
- Steroid vs. Platelet-rich plasma in US guided SIJ injections
- Study quality on groin injury management remains low
- Treatment of the sacroiliac joint in patients with leg pain: a randomized-controlled trial.
- Individualised physiotherapy for low back pain
- Runners with low back pain
- Diagnostic CPRs for specific subtypes of LBP
- Cognitive functional approach for low back pain in rowers
- Deep trunk muscle thickness in subjects with and without LBP
- Determinants of evolution of endplate and disc degeneration in the lumbar spine: a multifactorial perspective
- Thoracic spine manipulation in patients with shoulder pain
- Cervical spine stiffness in chronic non-specific neck pain
- Current perception threshold test and neck disorders
- Short-term changes in neck pain, widespread pressure pain sensitivity, and cervical range of motion after the application of trigger point dry needling in patients with acute mechanical neck pain - a randomised clinical trial
- Association Between Centralization and Directional Preference and Functional and Pain Outcomes in Patients With Neck Pain.