Published on 02 January 2015
Regularly exercising women: problems with childbirth?Read more Regularly exercising women: problems with childbirth?
Published on 27 June 2014
Current evidence does not support the use of Kinesio TapingRead more Current evidence does not support the use of Kinesio Taping
Published on 18 July 2014
Tensile properties of a split supraspinatus tendonRead more Tensile properties of a split supraspinatus tendon
Published on 27 June 2014
Pelvic floor muscle training for pelvic organ prolapseRead more Pelvic floor muscle training for pelvic organ prolapse
- Paraspinal muscle morphology and composition
- Risk factors for second hip fractures in elderly patients
- Screening patients at risk for diabetic foot ulceration
- Incidence of Complex regional pain syndrome after foot and ankle surgery
- Current concepts: mallet finger
- Neurologic injury because of trauma after Type II odontoid nonunion
- Chronic ankle instability affects learning rate during repeated proprioception testing
- Effects of Ramadan fasting on substrate oxidation, physiological and perceptual responses during submaximal intensity running in active men
- Anatomical study of the communicating branches of cords of the brachial plexus and their clinical implications
- Arthroscopy of the sternoclavicular joint: an anatomic evaluation of structures at risk
- Ultrasonography in myofascial neck pain: randomized clinical trial for diagnosis and follow-up
- Effect of postoperative physical training on activity after curative surgery for non-small cell lung cancer: a multicentre randomised controlled trial
- The incredible human foot
- Petrus Camper: A history and overview of the clinical importance of Camper's fascia in surgical anatomy
- The athletes elbow - PhD thesis
- The incredible human hand
- Bilateral differences in gait mechanics following total ankle replacement
- Ultrasonographic assessment of carpal tunnel biomechanics. [free PhD. thesis]
- Pelvic physiotherapy in faecal incontinence. [free PhD. thesis]
- The intra- and inter-rater reliability of five clinical muscle performance tests in patients with and without neck pain
- The recognition and treatment of superior labral (slap) lesions in the overhead athlete.
- Do you see the similarities between the character Sid of "Ice Age" and the cross section at C1 level?
- Efficacy of manual therapy treatments for people with cervicogenic dizziness and pain: protocol of a randomised controlled trial.
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Benefits of Physical Activity. [free PhD. thesis]
- Ligamentous hyperlaxity and dorsal wrist ganglions.
- Fractures of the coronoid: morphology based upon computer tomography scanning.
- Towards a better understanding of foot and ankle kinematics in rheumatoid arthritis : the effects of walking speed and structural impairments. [free PhD. thesis]
- International Framework for Examination of the Cervical Region for potential of Cervical Arterial Dysfunction prior to Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Intervention.
- Increased waist circumference and prevalence of type 2 diabetes and hypertension in Chinese adults.
- Daily step count predicts acute exacerbations in a US cohort with COPD.
- In Vivo Hip Joint Loading during Post-Operative Physiotherapeutic Exercises.
- Interrater reliability of clinical tests to evaluate scapulothoracic motion.
- Ankle fractures, clinical and experimental studies. [free PhD. thesis]
- Biomechanical differences of the proximal interphalangeal joint volar plate during active and passive motion: a dynamic ultrasonographic study.
- Interrupting long periods of sitting: good STUFF.
- Improvement and care seeking for temporomandibular-pain complaints: The complexity of chronic pain. [free Phd thesis]
- Anatomy of the anterolateral ligament of the knee.
- Biomechanical properties of the glenohumeral joint capsule in hemiplegic shoulder pain.
- Patients with non-specific neck disorders commonly report upper limb disability.
- Exercise therapy and custom-made insoles are effective in patients with excessive pronation and chronic foot pain--a randomized controlled trial.
- Reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament: optimal techniques for restoration of normal anatomy, knee joint kinematics and function. [free PhD. thesis]
- Long term rehabilitation after stroke. [free clinical guideline]
- Prediction of risk of falling, physical disability, and frailty by rate of decline in grip strength: the women's health and aging study.
- Does this patient with shoulder pain have rotator cuff disease?
- Injury prevention for adult male soccer players. [free PhD. thesis + 26 prevention exercise videos]
- Examination of the cranial nerves: an instruction video.
- Mortality and cause of death in hip fracture patients aged 65 or older: a population-based study.
- Effects of thoracic kyphosis and forward head posture on cervical range of motion in older adults.
- Cervical radiculopathy: diagnostic aspects and non-surgical treatment. [free PhD thesis]
- Physiotherapy versus placebo or no intervention in Parkinson's disease.
- The brachial plexus anatomy: an instruction video.
- Back complaints in older adults. [free PhD thesis]
- Identifying knee osteoarthritis. Classification, early recognition and imaging. [free PhD thesis]
- Occurrence of fatigue over 20 years after recovery from Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Comparison of gluteus medius muscle activity during functional tasks in individuals with and without osteoarthritis of the hip joint.
- Radial head fracture: A potentially complex injury. [free PhD thesis]
- Aetiology, imaging and treatment of medial tibial stress syndrome. [free Phd thesis]