Published on 27 May 2019
Last Updated on 27 May 2019
Exercise strategies in subacromial pain syndromeRead more Exercise strategies in subacromial pain syndrome
Published on 30 April 2019
Last Updated on 30 April 2019
BSc Physiotherapy, Master Manipulative Physiotherapy
Published on 11 April 2019
Last Updated on 11 April 2019
Published on 12 April 2019
Last Updated on 12 April 2019
Published on 11 April 2019
Last Updated on 11 April 2019
Isabella de Campos Ferreira
- Surgery vs. physiotherapy in patients with meniscal tears
- Ann Le
- Corticosteroid injections and pain relief in RC tendinopathy
- Stiffness in the back in people with chronic back pain
- Translation position for International website and social media
- Meniscal surgery: pathology not related to pain and function
- Carina Ziller
- Lena Frech
- Marie-Pier Chassé
- Antonio Cuesta
- Jonathan Ko
- Launch of the German website!
- Patricia Velázquez
- Keyla Goulart
- Arnaud Cognet
- Paolo Bologna
- Guillaume Callias
- Manfred Bloch
- Maggie Onofri
- Vanessa Benitez
- Federico Imeri
- Fabiola Garzonio
- Yuna Sakamoto
- Daichi Iwasaki
- Lucas Vasconcelos Lima
- Patricia Maria Soares de Oliveira
- Jessica Povall
- José Pedro Correia
- Andrea Ricci
- Gregory Guyot
- Naoki Kitazumi
- Kazuna Ichikawa
- Stephanie Gass
- Nadine Schmidt
- Romain Lahaut
- Rehabilitative ultrasound of the scapular muscles
- Osamu Ono
- Translation position for German website and social media
- Shingo Watanabe
- Nelson Adrian Serrano
- Ivan Vivo
- Kohei Suga
- Translation position for Japanese website and social media
- Launch of the Portuguese website!
- Agnes Gschliesser
- Henrike Greuel
- Trunk rotation and scapular muscle activity and kinematics
- Deficiencies in pitching biomechanics after SLAP repair
- The effect of subacromial pain on proprioception
- Reliability of variables collected during single leg squat
- Hip kinematics and muscle activity during the 1-legged squat
- Trunk, hip and knee biomechanics in patellofemoral pain
- Forefoot varus and hip and knee kinematics in 1-legged squat
- Frontal plane alignment during a single leg squat
- Acromiohumeral distance and scapular position
- The role of central sensitization in shoulder pain
- Rehabilitation after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Content contributor of Neuroscience and/ or Pain literature
- Frozen shoulder contracture syndrome
- Supraspinatus muscle architecture and training mode
- Activation levels of infraspinatus and posterior deltoid
- Adaptations of the shoulder girdle in tennis players
- Shoulder injuries in rugby players
- Body fat and rotator cuff tear sizes
- Instructional video: the Empty Can Test
- Massive rotator cuff tear pattern and loss of active ROM
- Anatomy and innervation of the infraspinatus muscle
- Surgical treatment of isolated type II SLAP lesions
- Scapular muscle-activation ratios during shoulder exercises
- Supraspinatus and Deltoid: not just two arm elevators?
- Peripheral and central sensitization in shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder and the Big Five personality traits
- Biceps tenodesis or repair in isolated type II SLAP lesions
- Pain classification in non-specific arm pain
- Scapula and hip joint function in baseball players
- Clinical prediction rule for suspected SLAP tears
- Translation position for Portuguese website and social media
- Translation position for French website and social media
- Rotator cuff tears – is the contralateral shoulder at risk?
- Prognostic factors for recovery after rotator cuff repair
- Proprioceptive training and balance skills among dancers
- Diagnosis and treatment of subacromial pain syndrome
- Diagnostic value of tests for degenerative RC disease
- Diagnosis of rotator cuff tears
- Latissimus dorsi tendon transfer for rotator cuff tears
- Restoring elevation in stiff and painful shoulders
- Scapulothoracic muscle activity and recruitment timing
- Shoulder rotation ROM and strength measurements
- Glenohumeral ROM and risk of elbow injury in pitchers
- Shoulder muscle activation in closed kinetic chain exercises
- Pain does not correlate with rotator cuff tear severity
- Shoulder pain in primary care – clinical outcome predictors
- Test clusters to improve diagnosis (of shoulder pathology)
- Neuroplasticity and musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Translation position for Italian website and social media
- The deltoid, a forgotten muscle of the shoulder
- Passive motion vs. immobilization after rotator cuff repair
- Coordination position for Spanish website and social media
- Yes, we're back again!
- EMG response of shoulder muscles to acute subacromial pain
- Concentric vs eccentric training and SSP muscle architecture
- Summer Break
- Scapulothoracic anatomy and snapping scapula syndrome
- Glenohumeral corticosteroid injection in adhesive capsulitis
- Autumn Gold
- Biceps tenodesis as treatment for failed SLAP repairs
- Humeral retrotorsion and age-related increase in GIRD
- The real reason for brains
- Scapulothoracic bursitis and snapping scapula syndrome
- How to live to be 100+
- Duration of symptoms and rotator cuff tear severity
- Agreement of diagnostic ultrasound in shoulder pain
- Growing evidence of brain plasticity
- Role of the superior labrum after biceps tenodesis in glenohumeral stability
- Glenohumeral motion deficits: friend or foe?
- Validity of measuring humeral torsion using palpation of bicipital tuberosities
- Efecto del ejercicio en síntomas neuropáticos, función del nervio e inervación cutánea en individuos con neuropatía diabética periférica
- Relationship between humeral torsion and injury in professional baseball pitchers
- Influence of posterior capsular tightness on throwing shoulder injury
- Evaluation of a prototype tool for communicating body perception disturbances in complex regional pain syndrome
- Management of disorders of the rotator cuff: proceedings of the ISAKOS upper extremity committee consensus meeting
- The role of negative intraarticular pressure and the long head of biceps tendon on passive stability of the glenohumeral joint
- The significance of cervical ribs in thoracic outlet syndrome
- Subacromial impingement: palpation vs. impingement tests
- Effectiveness of dry needling for upper-quarter myofascial pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Trigger point dry needling as an adjunct treatment for a patient with adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder
- Current evidence on physical therapy in patients with adhesive capsulitis: what are we missing?
- Evaluation of Mulligan's technique for adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder
- Motor control retraining exercises for shoulder impingement: effects on function, muscle activation and biomechanics in young adults
- Shoulder pain in primary care: diagnostic accuracy of clinical examination tests for non-traumatic acromioclavicular joint pain
- A modern neuroscience approach to chronic spinal pain
- Shoulder pain and mobility deficits: Adhesive Capsulitis
- Physiotherapy in patients with clinical signs of shoulder impingement syndrome: a randomized controlled trial
- Subacromial impingement syndrome: effectiveness of pharmaceutical interventions-nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, corticosteroid, or other injections: a systematic review
- Interrater reliability of clinical tests to evaluate scapulothoracic motion
- Neovascularization prevalence in the supraspinatus of patients with rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Sports and exercise-related tendinopathies: a review of selected topical issues by participants of the second International Scientific Tendinopathy Symposium (ISTS) Vancouver 2012.
- The addition of cervical unilateral posterior-anterior mobilisation in the treatment of patients with shoulder impingement syndrome: A randomised clinical trial
- Degenerative joint disease of the acromioclavicular joint: a review
- Shoulder range of motion deficits in baseball players with an ulnar collateral ligament tear
- Effectiveness of physical therapy in treating atraumatic full-thickness rotator cuff tears: a multicenter prospective cohort study
- The Modified Sleeper Stretch and Modified Cross-body Stretch to Increase Shoulder Internal Rotation Range of Motion in the Overhead Throwing Athlete
- Neuropathy of the suprascapular nerve and massive rotator cuff tears: a prospective electromyographic study.
- Association of suprascapular neuropathy with rotator cuff tendon tears and fatty degeneration.
- Selective activation of the infraspinatus muscle.
- Isolation of infraspinatus in clinical test positions.
- The effect of humeral torsion on rotational range of motion in the shoulder and throwing performance.
- Muscle activation patterns in patients with recurrent shoulder instability.
- Role of the long head of the biceps brachii muscle in axial humeral rotation control.
- Musculotendinous architecture of pathological supraspinatus: a pilot in vivo ultrasonography study.
- The anatomy of the hip abductor muscles.
- The sacroiliac joint: an overview of its anatomy, function and potential clinical implications.
- The thoracolumbar fascia: anatomy, function and clinical considerations.
- Posterior shoulder instability: current concepts review.
- Morphological study of the inferior transverse scapular ligament
- Thoracic outlet syndrome: A neurological and vascular disorder.
- Rotator cuff muscles perform different functional roles during shoulder external rotation exercises.
- Diagnostic performance and reliability of ultrasonography for fatty degeneration of the rotator cuff muscles.
- The disabled throwing shoulder: spectrum of pathology-10-year update. [Part 2]
- The disabled throwing shoulder: spectrum of pathology-10-year update. [Part 1]
- Suprascapular nerve anatomy during shoulder motion: a cadaveric proof of concept study with implications for neurogenic shoulder pain.
- Attenuation of foot pressure during running on four different surfaces: asphalt, concrete, rubber, and natural grass.
- The effects of wedged footwear on lower limb frontal plane biomechanics during running.
- Kinematic analysis of dynamic shoulder motion in patients with reverse total shoulder arthroplasty.