Henrike graduated in 2006 as a Physiotherapist in Germany. She has worked for a total of three years as a physiotherapist in Peru, Germany, and India and during this time, also did her specialisation as a Manual Therapist. Then, she quit her job to study mentoring and teaching in health professions. During her studies she has worked as a research assistant in the field of wheelchair research, which sparked her interest for physiotherapeutic research. That is why she did her masters at the KU Leuven, Belgium and moved afterwards for her PhD in “Muscular dysfunction in patellofemoral pain” to Manchester, UK.
Published on 04 September 2017
Education in runners with patellofemoral painRead more Education in runners with patellofemoral pain
Published on 21 July 2017
Can a strap reduce hip internal rotation during running?Read more Can a strap reduce hip internal rotation during running?
Published on 26 January 2017
Therapeutic interventions for chronic ankle instabilityRead more Therapeutic interventions for chronic ankle instability
Published on 06 February 2017
Can foot orthoses or insolses prevent injuries?Read more Can foot orthoses or insolses prevent injuries?
Published on 12 January 2017
Management of shoulder pain in primary careRead more Management of shoulder pain in primary care
- Examination of the patellofemoral joint
- The underlying mechanisms and function of joint stabilizers
- How reliable are tests that assess scapular dyskinesis?
- Rehabilitation guideline after ACL reconstruction surgery
- Can we train foot strength in older adults?
- Knee joint position sense (KJPS) after ACL reconstruction
- How to treat femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)
- How valid are physical examination tests for knee disorders?
- Effect of foam-rolling on athletic performance
- Exercise can improve dynamic balance in knee OA patients
- How to treat posterior glenohumeral instability
- Consensus statement on patellofemoral pain
- Does EMG biofeedback training improve the scapular movement?
- Leg press exercises and weight bearing
- Injuries during the European Youth Olympic Festival
- Is running retraining effective?
- Lumbar spinal stenosis - surgery vs. conservative treatment
- An educational leaflet for patients with patellofemoral pain
- Eligibility criteria for a total knee arthroplasty (TKA)
- Explaining pain - where do we stand today?
- Vibration on the Quadriceps after an ACL reconstruction
- Glenohumeral posterior mobilisation in acute capsulitis
- How do shrug-exercises affect the medial scapular muscles?
- Therapy effects 12 years after a disc herniation operation
- Effects of visceral manipulation on low back pain
- How to manage patellofemoral treatment?
- How to assess knee joint effusion in knee osteoarthritis